Monday 19 January 2015

Products For Gorgeous Glowing Skin



One thing that I am always on the hunt for is products that will make my skin glow. In my eyes, there's nothing more prefect then glowing, dewy looking skin so I thought I would share a few products with you that I think are excellent at giving your skin that fresh, healthy glow. 

This is such a lovely face cream that I'm glad I tried. It's only £7.99 from the drugstore and for that little amount of money, it's great. It's got a slight shimmer to it which gives your skin a radiant glow. This cream has SPF 15 too which I think is really important in a moisturiser. The only down point for me personally is that it's not quite hydrating/ rich enough for my dry skin. But for normal/ combination this is a lovely moisturiser! 

I am not usually a fan of liquid highlighters. I find that they take off my foundation and base make-up when I blend them in, but...this one is different! This highlighter is so beautifully subtle and doesn't ruin my base make-up at all. Another great thing about this highlighter is that you can use it as a primer! I only discovered this idea after watching one of EssieButton's videos and it's such a clever idea! Using this as a primer gives a lovely glow to the skin. 

 This has to be my all time favourite product from Topshop's make-up range. I've had this for a very long time so I was surprised they still had it on the website. This creamy highlighter has lasted me such a long time as you only need the tiniest amount! The texture is lovely and smooth and again, it gives such a radiant shimmer.

 This was such a last minute buy on Feelunique.com. I won't lie, I was drawn to this product purely because of the packaging which I think is beautiful. But thankfully I was not disappointed by the contents. This serum is so light and sinks into the skin very quickly leaving a beautiful shimmer to the skin. Using this after before make-up really helps to achieve that healthy glow. 

 NYX is a brand that definitely doesn't get enough credit for how great it is. I am yet to try as much from they're make-up range as I would like, but what I have tried, I've loved. This setting spray is super affordable and is definitely my favourite one i've tried by far. It leaves your skin with a dewy, fresh look which is what I love and this product is such a must have for me. 

This is my all time favourite highlighter for summer time. Obviously I love it all year round but because of it's bronzy tones I find myself reaching for it a lot more in the Summer months. It has the perfect amount of shimmer and it's just the perfect product to apply to the high points of your face to give that gorgeous healthy glow. 

I hope this has helped some of you looking for some new products to try to get that glowing look everyone is lusting after! 

Do you have any recommendations of products you swear by for dewy looking skin?

Emily ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. These are all my favourite products in one post! Except the Body Shop highlighter, which I've just added to my shopping list haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you have good taste then ;) haha!! Yay, I hope you like it! x

    ReplyDelete